Tuesday 10 June 2014

It's Because I'm Lazy and Like Pies

20 Stone.

Bugger.

*Check Scales*

Yup. Still 20 Stone.

Double bugger

Quick drive to ASDA, buy new scales. New electronic scales.

20 Stone 2 Pounds.

Fuck.
....

My life for the last 6 years. I've always had problems with my weight. 

Well, to put it another, more truthful, way, I've always enjoyed sitting on my couch or in front of my computer and stuffing my face with Wine Gums, Chocolate, Pies, Sausage Rolls, and all that other crap laden crap with extra crap. It doesn't taste crap though, and the comfort aspect of eating this shite has never, ever, let me down.  

I done the juice diet, and the low calorie diet, and the Atkins diet. They all work I am sure. Atkins, the low-carb diet, is the one that worked best for me. It got me down to about 18 1/2 stones a few of years ago. problem is I didn't build on that. I went back to the couch and the pies, and bounce to about 21 stone. In weeks.

It's not the diets, for me its the focus. I know changing how you eat/lifestyle works. I know that weight loss is 30% physical activity and 70% in the kitchen. I am a fairly intelligent bloke (or so I like to think). I have no focus. 

I'm a dad now (at 43!) and this is my daughter:
  Juliet.

I cant help being an older dad.

But I can do something about being a fat dad.

SO I'm going to blog about it. How many blogs have you read that start with "I'm going to write something every day" and then disappear for months.

I need to write something every day.

And I need to post my weight everyday.

Low carb worked before...focus.

20 stone.

BuggerFuck.


Alan



No comments:

Post a Comment