Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wednesday. The first Green Smoothie...

So....20 stone. Still.

Not helped by the pie (2) chips and beans I had for dinner last night.

Or the Bournville chocolate I ate while playing Xbox for 2 hours.

Well actually it was 19 stone 13 pounds.

Do you know how big a pound of fat is?


Gross.

My immediate target is 18 Stone. That is me losing the equivalent of 27 of those shown above.

27! 14 pounds in a stone (for some inexplicable reason).

So I have lost one of those. That's good no?

It is.

Yesterday morning I tried the Nutri-Bullet we have at work



Spinach, cucumber, celery, ginger and some water.

Yuk.

I still drank it though.

Today I had Spinach, celery, apple, plum, ginger with water and it was quite nice.

So Nutri-Bullet breakfast for me this week.

I thinking of next week doing juice breakfast and juice lunches.

It's a plan anyhow...

Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment