Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tuesday - Chewsday

Yes indeed, I know. That title is pure comedy gold.

If you are a foody (lit. Fat Bastard who is digging his grave with a knife, fork and spoon) and are working to change your lifestyle a bit then you see food in everything...

Anyhoo, my sense of humour is still here.

Moving on. Green smoothie for lunch yesterday, plenty water and some coffee. I was utterly beat by the time I picked up Juliet and got home. Katie got some KFC which we devoured in double quick time. Just sooo hungry and sooo tired.

Actually dosed of holding a sleeping Juliet after her bottle. Not so good, cute and cuddly, very nice father and daughter moment, but not safe for kiddo...

That's what I get for having too little sleep on Sunday night. So Juliet was put to bed at 20:00 and I slept for a few hours on the couch, as it was nice and cool in the living room and then went to bed around half one. (with the usual hourly check on the kid).

Up at 06:00 felt pretty good. Sad about the KFC but lesson learned. GET MORE SLEEP!!!

Green Smoothie this morning for breakfast but I have just munched my way through 100 grams of sugar free chocolate éclairs. These two weeks I am not holding back on the sugar free stuff. I'm not aiming for ketosis. all I'm doing is Green Juice for breakfast, Green Juice for lunch.

Spinach, cucumber, courgette, carrot and ginger this morning. very nice it were too.

Oh wait...sugar free sweeties. I know what that rumbling is....

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment